Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,

Book to movie?

A place for hangout, chill and easy discussion.
I am a: Lurker

Book to movie?

Post by Aracth'nil » August 16th, 2016, 1:36 pm

What is a book you would lik to see made or remade into a movie? Personally I think Eragon should be remade in the style of the Hunger Games or something, at least that well funded.
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

Re: Book to movie?

Post by Krakenthekrab » August 17th, 2016, 4:43 am

As the star wars nerd I am, have you ever got the chance to read starwrars battlefront twilight company? its a great book about an elite company of rebels that get into combat with the empire many times, including hoth. It just shows the not very known side of the rebellion than just from the movies. And as a side note i wouldnt mind skyrim turning into a movie either its got a good plot for them
Whatever you do, DONT SCRATCH THE PAINT!

Re: Book to movie?

Post by Raiden » August 17th, 2016, 3:35 pm

Otherland, from Tad Williams would be pretty epic. Or Dune. I could REALLY dig a dune movie series... or series... or whatever. I know there is an oooold movie, that is actually not bad, but a remake about the entire story would be awesome, even if it would take on probably MCU order of size.
A man may change, but mankind always stays the same.