Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

What do you drive?

A place for hangout, chill and easy discussion.
Tactica

Re: What do you drive?

Post by Tactica » September 15th, 2016, 3:29 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

I had a 1973 Chevrolet Nomad, which was an ex-South African army jeep built locally.

I now currently don't have a car but I have a 2013 Honda CBR 250R for daily commuting. Planning on getting a CBR 600F in the near future though if all goes according to plan.

Acostor

Post by Acostor » September 22nd, 2016, 6:00 pm

Here’s my car, is a 2001 Lincoln town car. Its vary roomy and comfortable.
20160922_103434.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
You may not realize how much you love something until you lose it. So if you find it, never let go.

Steam account: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198254747403/

Barroth

Post by Barroth » October 7th, 2016, 3:03 pm

I get to drive in this:

But it's my moms car! yay... Well. I want to buy a motorcycle sometime, already got the license, so. But I'm not capable yet.
The truth is one of the most important things in the world. Everyone at all times has the right to say and speak the truth, no matter how unpleasant. Can't handle the truth? Go home.
PS: Rain betters everything.

Mallis
I am a: Artist

Post by Mallis » October 8th, 2016, 8:16 pm

I drive a black 2001 GMC Jimmy, much like this picture, except mine has some rust : P

kingsnapcase
I am a: Lurker

Post by kingsnapcase » November 5th, 2016, 9:20 pm

97 Buick riviera supercharged. Gotta love old GM paint quality :lol:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.