Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

Memorable dreams

A place for hangout, chill and easy discussion.
64Dragonheart64

Memorable dreams

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » November 16th, 2016, 11:28 pm

Self-descriptive. Have you had any odd, exciting or otherwise memorable dream that you can't shove off your head?
I have two: One was about that i was in my cousins' house. Only in the dream they were, my true ones are completely different. Anyway, we went to a room wich floor was completely full of M60s, and we got the idea of firing them across the room's window, that had a wooden fence behind it and it was full of Metallica posters, and suddenly i appeared in my kitchen voicing a character from the Franklin cartoon.
In the other one i got kidnapped and taken away to a badass modern house in the woods, electricity and all. When i was entering, i saw a friend of mine inside the house and we exchanged some sad looks. Soon i discovered that the kidnappers were led by Heinaus (http://fourth-star.deviantart.com/art/L ... 5530&qo=85) and we had to kill her in an uprising in order to escape.
The dragon that inhabited my soul left and now it watches over me.

DrachenFyr

Re: Memorable dreams

Post by DrachenFyr » December 9th, 2016, 9:14 pm

One I always remember is from when I was around 6 or 7. I was on the stairs at my great grandparents house, feeding a velociraptor some beans on toast. Nothing else to say, really. But I've never forgotten it.
Aim high in life, but watch out for flying boxes.

Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

Post by Aracth'nil » December 10th, 2016, 12:59 pm

I had a good one last night, a bit NSFW furry where I was in a wolf/human hybrid pack (not exactly werewolf because character memory told me that my pack was genetically modified) and lucid.
I had a good one a while back where I flew to the moon (really good lucid dream for a KSP/Space enthusiast)
I always seem to remember lucid dreams really well.
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

Koatliqua
I am a: Author
Commissions: Open

Post by Koatliqua » December 11th, 2016, 4:33 am

My dreams tend to be disjointed and nonsensical on reflection, rather like JK Rowling had written them.

I tend to use elements from them in my writing, relying on visual imagery to weave stories. I look forward to new ones.

Some of the more memorable elements which I've written about include a house filled with hideous man-like monsters, a gaunt hag living in a subterranean cave beneath a lake in which I was almost drowned, a sea adventure where I ended up in a sinking village at sea and a dining table filled with heroes.
Like dew or a flash of lightning;
Thus we shall perceive them.

Check out my blog! ~ https://jasminesgarage.wordpress.com/

Valcyrie
Site Admin
I am a: Author
Commissions: Temporarily closed

Post by Valcyrie » January 19th, 2017, 2:57 am

Oh god, I've had so many weird dreams! xD And, uh, a lot of sexual ones, too <.-.<

One of my most memorable ones? I was going to get something in my room, but everytime I ascended the stairs I kept ending up somewhere completely random - from school to a friends house to a forest - and I had to walk home and ascend the stairs again. Repeat until confusion eventually woke me up x3
Avatar by Semura. Signature by me and Ember.

Switchstart
I am a: Lurker

Post by Switchstart » February 6th, 2017, 4:20 pm

I sometimes have weird dreams about random things every now and again.

One of my most recent strange dreams happened about a month ago where I was sitting in my bedroom in front of my PC during a hail storm, the next thing I know there was a loud crash. I look up to see a hole in my ceiling and then look down to see a hail stone the size of a soccer ball on the floor next to me.

Another one that I remember happened when I was 14 where I was wandering around in a fire station. A fairly typical one like you would find in any town or city. Two things about this dream struck me as being weird, one was the fact there was no staff
to be seen anywhere in the building and the second was that the fire trucks were all parked in the bathroom.

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » February 6th, 2017, 5:33 pm

Switchstart wrote:I sometimes have weird dreams about random things every now and again.

One of my most recent strange dreams happened about a month ago where I was sitting in my bedroom in front of my PC during a hail storm, the next thing I know there was a loud crash. I look up to see a hole in my ceiling and then look down to see a hail stone the size of a soccer ball on the floor next to me.
It's funny you say that, i got trapped in a hail storm on friday while i was atop of a hill.

Back to topic, weeks ago i dreamt that i was in the back of an AC-130. I was laying in the right row of seats and in front of me was a bunny akin to Judy from Zootopia (weird because at that time i hadn't seen the movie). She was my girlfriend and when i told her that i was going to war, she had this expression on her face, one of worriness that i will never forget.
The dragon that inhabited my soul left and now it watches over me.