Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

Furcons anyone?

A place for hangout, chill and easy discussion.
Seledrex
I am a: Musician
Commissions: Open

Furcons anyone?

Post by Seledrex » December 10th, 2016, 5:13 am

I was wondering if anyone participated in furcons! I was just recently at MFF 2016, about a week ago from now. It was quite a blast, and I got to meet up with my fellow Herpy member Aquilla ^.=.^

I am planning on going to Fur Squared in February, located in Milwaukee, and also Indy Furcon in August, located in Indianapolis.

Anyone else have furcon experiences or plans?

Stargazer
I am a: Artist
Commissions: Open for trades

Re: Furcons anyone?

Post by Stargazer » December 16th, 2016, 11:13 pm

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

Mazrogal

Post by Mazrogal » December 26th, 2016, 9:28 am

I haven't been to a furcon yet but i'm going to Euro Furence in berlin august 2017 and hopefully my fursuit is done by then also^^ never been to a furcon before so hope i have plenty of fun and meet new friends and artists iknow one artist be there at least who i chat with regulary.
''Life is a struggle sometimes just push through and fight never give up''

My steamprofile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mazrogal Feel free to send a friend request^^

Valcyrie
Site Admin
I am a: Author
Commissions: Temporarily closed

Post by Valcyrie » January 19th, 2017, 2:53 am

Con's really aren't my thing :/ I have a lot of social issues and large groups of people, especially ones that are overly huggly-snuggly, makes me want to leave this planet.
Avatar by Semura. Signature by me and Ember.

Caprica
I am a: Artist
Commissions: Temporarily closed

Post by Caprica » February 28th, 2017, 9:10 am

I'm planning on attending Further Confusion next year. Missed it this year because of complications, but I'm hoping I'll get to go in 2018. Hoping to have my partial by then as well ^^

Dracokon
Site Admin
I am a: Author

Post by Dracokon » March 7th, 2017, 6:04 am

My only convention experience is as a guest or performer, so I tend to have very different experiences from just casual attendees. I don't really attend furry conventions unless I have some business there as a speaker or performer, as the furry atmosphere for me has gotten a little too out of hand in recent years and the fandom is too large/loud for me to be able to properly enjoy it. Usually, since I'm a guest, I end up spending most of my convention time in the green room away from everyone.
#DracokonIsBack
SoFurry -- FurryNetwork -- FurAffinity
Telegram: Dracokon

Bubbadoo

Post by Bubbadoo » March 7th, 2017, 7:10 pm

Never been to one, but I am hoping to go to one sometime this year. There is one that is going to go on this year, but doesn't have a cemented date, that my boyfriend promised he'd take me to.