Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

A big thanks to Herpy

A place for hangout, chill and easy discussion.
64Dragonheart64

A big thanks to Herpy

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » January 31st, 2017, 3:07 am

It's been 3 months since i've found Herpy once again after its shutdown, and by pure curiosity. It's been quite the adventure, and i would like to thank the following for taking part of it:
Aracth'nil and Dragonhunter4321(although he disappeared a month ago) for taking part into the first RP i have ever taken part into!
Xasin, for introducing me into astro-science and advanced physics in KSP and also for taking part in the RP as well. Danke
Saber for bringing to the edge of tears with The Desert Blade! One of the best stuff I've ever read!
And of course the admins for bringing the site back along with the gallery with some serious effort, and also the community, because come on, what would be of the site without you?
The dragon that inhabited my soul left and now it watches over me.

Xasin

Re: A big thanks to Herpy

Post by Xasin » February 3rd, 2017, 5:57 pm

Guten Tag!

I'm glad to hear that you had a nice time with all this, as well as that I sparked some interest in you towards the wonders of the lovely universe!
The RP is fun, and ... Managing the little DMP server certainly is a tiny bit of exercise, too. Not that I mind at all :D

You have my warmest wishes for your future here on herpy, with us :)
Not just dreaming is what I strive to do, but just as much to be the one to make them reality

Hidden Content
This board requires you to be registered and logged-in to view hidden content.

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » February 4th, 2017, 2:45 am

To know that you read that, as well as the message, warms my heart. You guys are the nice people i haven't met in years.

Saber
I am a: Author

Post by Saber » February 4th, 2017, 3:08 am

64Dragonheart64 wrote:It's been 3 months since i've found Herpy once again after its shutdown, and by pure curiosity. It's been quite the adventure, and i would like to thank the following for taking part of it:
Saber for bringing to the edge of tears with The Desert Blade! One of the best stuff I've ever read!
Knowing that my writing has that sort of influence also warms my heart. ^-^ For most writers, the goal is to make the reader feel something. To know that I've succeeded at least once is very reassuring and helps give me more drive and motivation to keep writing. =3

Hopefully the community continues to grow to give more special moments for everyone!
Hello! Dragon here. Rawr!

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » February 4th, 2017, 3:21 am

Saber wrote:
64Dragonheart64 wrote:It's been 3 months since i've found Herpy once again after its shutdown, and by pure curiosity. It's been quite the adventure, and i would like to thank the following for taking part of it:
Knowing that my writing has that sort of influence also warms my heart. ^-^ For most writers, the goal is to make the reader feel something. To know that I've succeeded at least once is very reassuring and helps give me more drive and motivation to keep writing. =3

Hopefully the community continues to grow to give more special moments for everyone!
And let me tell ya, it left me kind of scarred, every now and then i have flashbacks of it. Once, not too long after you finished it, we had brought this 1 kilo of fish and it smelled from all across the house and we had to throw it away and i was like "Blade could have had that" and "Kind of reminds me of the one he stole at the beginning"

Valcyrie
Site Admin
I am a: Author
Commissions: Temporarily closed

Post by Valcyrie » February 12th, 2017, 8:12 pm

Avatar by Semura. Signature by me and Ember.