Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

I require the help of the community to find an old herpy.net user

A place for hangout, chill and easy discussion.
The Unnamed

I require the help of the community to find an old herpy.net user

Post by The Unnamed » July 25th, 2017, 6:30 am

Greetings,

I will get straight to the point: i need to find ,if he is still here, and if so,probably on another username, a user from the old herpy.net repertoir of users.

His name was Igikuna and used to have a gold/somewhat white Dragon avatar/persona.

I never had a chance to speak with him due to me not having an account at the time,so i need some help in my quest of finding the golden dragon.
I am the Unnamed,roaming this here earth,transcending time and age,searching for a purpose, a reason to be,to exist.

Valcyrie
Site Admin
I am a: Author
Commissions: Temporarily closed

Re: I require the help of the community to find an old herpy.net user

Post by Valcyrie » July 26th, 2017, 1:56 am

I know who you seek, and I have messaged him for you. Though may I ask why you seek him?
Avatar by Semura. Signature by me and Ember.

Zan'theros
Commissions: Open

Post by Zan'theros » July 26th, 2017, 2:11 am

I am the one that you seek. Igikuna was a name I've abandoned to celebrate my one-year Herpy anniversary back in July of 2014. I've been known as Zan'theros ever since.

This reborn Herpy isn't the best place to chat with me though, since I'm almost never on the site. I do however have a Discord account, and that's where you can reach me. Just send a friend request to Zan'theros#7395 and we talk, whoever you might be.
Within thyself is the potential for many great and miraculous things.
You just need to take the time to discover how to perform them.

The Unnamed

Post by The Unnamed » July 26th, 2017, 11:57 pm

Valcyrie wrote:I know who you seek, and I have messaged him for you. Though may I ask why you seek him?

As i stated in my Introduce yourself thread

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=592

I was and am still quite concerned by internet security(currently writing this while being on what i call by MY standards a ''basic'' security OS,Browser and other stuff that i am not much into talking about), unfortunately,at the time(2012),i barely knew only how to erase browser history (not that i did anything bad,but HEY!!! GET OUTTA MY PRIVACY ZONE!!!)and use proxies(and use a computer and the internet in the first place!!!).And as such i never registered,'cause SCREW YOU INDESCRETE WORLD OF 2012!!!.And also,since there are ISP records of client IP logs,wich means if someone just got too curious or hated me enough,or simply general service blackhat hacking,well,he'd hit the jackpot with some stuff i am quite concerned of other people knowing of me...EMBARASSING STUFF!And if THAT was not enough,i had learned a bit later that a MAJORITY of proxies can't be relied on and that your normal OS keeps records too...so history short: I was F***ed if anyone found out anyting,and i couldn't do anything about it.

:shock: All of that is why i might look like a creepy stalker coming out of nowhere today,never setting foot out of the shadows,always looking at others,never truly interacting with them. :shock:

And now the main subject....well......Igikuna was one of the users i used to follow,discussing of topics that i quite liked,honestly. But then something called THOU SHALT BE INTERRUPTED BY BORING NORMAL PEOPLE LIFE STUFF AND YOU WONT RETURN TO THE SITE IN ALMOST TWO YEARS!!! happened... So...returning to the site, Igikuna,as i NOW know,had changed names,so i had lost track of him,and well,since it was 2015-2016,well ...

This happened, just mere days before i tried registering,now having proper security measures.

http://herpy.net/

And...well...when i found out about this new site,(A YEAR LATER!!!)and finally registered,i thought of maybe trying something to find him again...hoping he might probably be on the new site.I searched his old username,but found nothing...so i made this thread.
I am the Unnamed,roaming this here earth,transcending time and age,searching for a purpose, a reason to be,to exist.

Valcyrie
Site Admin
Commissions: Temporarily closed

Post by Valcyrie » July 27th, 2017, 12:14 am

Well, I heard he sent you a message so good luck then!
Avatar by Semura. Signature by me and Ember.