Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

Are you attracted to dragons?

Everything about the mythical and charming beasts!

Are you attracted to dragons?

Yes, very much.
77%
Yes, somewhat.
17%
Yes, but only a little.
3%
No.
3%

Total votes: 35

LokiDragon
I am a: Artist
Commissions: Open

Re: Are you attracted to dragons?

Post by LokiDragon » February 13th, 2017, 10:08 pm

Latest post of the previous page:

Enthralled wrote: I don't think so actually. I mean, we all saw a lot of Ronald McDonald but a lot of us don't have any interest in clowns.
I'm not saying it's that simple, but saying that there are people who have a thing for clowns and pokemon

Enthralled wrote: XP Sure, maybe a little bit of it was definitely encouraged from the outside world, but at the end of the day, we love these scaley things because that's who we are.
Quite so, but I'm still interested, having buried my passions for scalie things, for so many years, how others have come to terms with not wanting the norm.
Enthralled wrote: But I am incredibly attracted to this:

NSFW
► Show Spoiler
this image isn't working.

Enthralled
I am a: Lurker

Post by Enthralled » February 13th, 2017, 10:49 pm

Ziea Ebbon wrote:First off! Most dragons live in conditions where they can't (or just don't want to) brush their teeth. Result being their breath stinks of ash, sulfur and in some cases stink of rotten flesh.
SO! would you like to have your vagina licked or cock sucked (or both, if you're into that) by a creature that had probably some time before spat fire at things or chomped down some raw animals?

And on the topic of fire. It wouldn't be nice to get your things burnt up when you get into an argument cause the clumsy idiot's tail whacked over your favorite coffee cup.
"but the drugun I have bone for spits ice and not fire" Again. I don't like the idea of having to thaw and dry my stuff off every now and then.

also the frickining pricks are most of the time prideful and selfish peices of shit. stealing and hoarding treasures... burning down villages... attacking each other over territories and over mating rights.

Now you might just take this as me being a lil too attach to human comphorts but I don't like the idea of sleeping in a cave on a hard floor or atop a stack of gold. I quite like my comfy soft bed. And I don't want a dragon to come sleep with me in my bed cause it would fucking break.
"But lets say we had a bed that was strong enough or a small, light dragon" Well hope you liked ripped bedsheets cause at some point a paw will slip, a claw will snag, and things are going to be ripped.

ON THE TOPIC OF RIPPED!
Don't get to comfortable with your fantasies about getting fingered or rubbed by a dragon.
NUFF SAID

And on to horns, spikes and all those other sharp edges some dragons have over their bodies. Unless you're a masochist, You're not going to have a nice time getting bonked, slammed or slashed by your dragon, even if its just by accident.

Now... anything else?
Hmmm... can't think of any more things. I'll come back f I think of more.
Though feel free to add or reply to any of this.

In short: dragons are smelly and ruin things round them.
I lol'd. Alright let's break this up into points.

1. Well, you could say that about any predator anthro honestly. It seems a little unfair to single dragons out for this. Dragons are prideful creatures and they may indeed want to keep their teeth clean. Probably moreso than humans! And who knows. Maybe special helpful bacteria in their mouths eliminates odorous and/or harmful bacteria. They are inherently magical after all.

As to oral sex and those sharp teeth, that's easy. They just need to use their large tongue instead.

2. This also sounds rather silly. Any person can destroy things. Any creature can go on temper tantrums. Whether the dragon has fire/ice/acid/whatever breath is irrelevant.

3. Dragons are usually portrayed as jerks in media, if not mindless beasts. This is definitely one of the things the scaly community rejects, generally speaking.

4. Usually the scaly fantasizer imagines themselves as dragons or being turned into dragons themselves. And if so, you're not gonna be caring what you sleep on with all of those scales.

Even if the fantasy is human with a dragon, the dragon will then usually be around human size. In which case, it's not hard to lay down some sheets or even curtains to lay on. And yes, accidents are gonna happen. But it's not a big deal at all. And it's not a stretch at all to imagine the dragon having retractable claws.

5. Depends on how the dragon rubs. And again retractable claws.

6. This really depends on how soft the dragon is and, again depending on if the human is a dragon as well, and in some cases, you'd be right, but there's still ways indeed for a dragon to pleasure someone besides full on frontal sex.

Enthralled

Post by Enthralled » February 14th, 2017, 12:26 am

LokiDragon wrote:this image isn't working.
Oops. Sorry about that. I'll fix it when I'm off work.

Valcyrie
Site Admin
I am a: Author
Commissions: Temporarily closed

Post by Valcyrie » February 14th, 2017, 12:56 am

Ziea Ebbon wrote:*Long ass rant*
Avatar by Semura. Signature by me and Ember.

Enthralled

Post by Enthralled » February 14th, 2017, 4:28 am

LokiDragon wrote:this image isn't working.
OK, fixed. Here you go:
► Show Spoiler

Ziea Ebbon

Post by Ziea Ebbon » February 14th, 2017, 7:02 am

XD
Yea I guess my rant is very troll-ish

Though honestly I love dragons, I am dragon otherkin, though my current persona is a naga.

If I was a dragon then of the many problems I mentioned wouldn't matter so much... the only one I would care about is my bedding. I like sleeping in my bed.

Rasalom
I am a: Author

Post by Rasalom » February 14th, 2017, 8:41 am

First off! Most dragons live in conditions where they can't (or just don't want to) brush their teeth. Result being their breath stinks of ash, sulfur and in some cases stink of rotten flesh.
SO! would you like to have your vagina licked or cock sucked (or both, if you're into that) by a creature that had probably some time before spat fire at things or chomped down some raw animals?
Yea, well... Most dogs don't actually have a breath that smell like roses. Still their keepers see nothing wrong with allowing them to lick their faces, or whatnot.
Which is weird btw. I mean dogs don't even have scales...

And on the topic of fire. It wouldn't be nice to get your things burnt up when you get into an argument cause the clumsy idiot's tail whacked over your favorite coffee cup.
"but the drugun I have bone for spits ice and not fire" Again. I don't like the idea of having to thaw and dry my stuff off every now and then.
Shit happens. How this is different from a cat shitting on the carpet.
also the frickining pricks are most of the time prideful and selfish peices of shit. stealing and hoarding treasures... burning down villages... attacking each other over territories and over mating rights.
Those that are prideful and selfish don't stick around humans... They don't stick around other dragons either. So...
Your point being..?
Now you might just take this as me being a lil too attach to human comphorts but I don't like the idea of sleeping in a cave on a hard floor or atop a stack of gold. I quite like my comfy soft bed. And I don't want a dragon to come sleep with me in my bed cause it would fucking break.
Sleeping is for the weak.
Still, if you insist, you can always replace wooden frame of the bed with a steel one...
Or titanium...
...or Adamantium...
...or Neutronium...
Heh, that last one would give a whole new meaning to the statement "I'm gonna explode"... <snicker>
"But lets say we had a bed that was strong enough or a small, light dragon" Well hope you liked ripped bedsheets cause at some point a paw will slip, a claw will snag, and things are going to be ripped.
'Tis but a small price to pay. Srsly, If I'd have a dragoness in me bed (it wouldn't be JUST in bed, though :3 ), ripped bedsheets wouldn't be even on my "'List of 9000 things to be concerned with".
ON THE TOPIC OF RIPPED!
Don't get to comfortable with your fantasies about getting fingered or rubbed by a dragon.
NUFF SAID
I'm a straight guy.
Extremely so.
In other words: there is only one thing that is allowed to pass through my anus.
And it ain't pretty.
Don't dragons have retractable claws, btw?
And on to horns, spikes and all those other sharp edges some dragons have over their bodies. Unless you're a masochist, You're not going to have a nice time getting bonked, slammed or slashed by your dragon, even if its just by accident.
Yea, but how sharp can they really be...
Don't kill the edge and become like the rest.
Don't lose the faith that made you who you are
Don't kill the edge that manifests inside
This world is mine; it's where my thoughts collide...

Mazrogal

Post by Mazrogal » March 28th, 2017, 9:08 am

I'm attracted to dragons and meh if i could be i wouldn't mind being a proud Drake IRL just flying and feel the wind but i would probably try enter a portal to another world cause yikes this world called Earth would just try kill me with anything they had xD
''Life is a struggle sometimes just push through and fight never give up''

My steamprofile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Mazrogal Feel free to send a friend request^^

Switchstart

Post by Switchstart » April 2nd, 2017, 2:48 pm

I have quite the weakness to dragons like it seems most people on here do. This covers the entire spectrum from simply wanting to exist around and interacting with them all the way to helping them to get their rocks off. (While being one of course)

Sylwings

Post by Sylwings » June 29th, 2017, 10:41 am

I am attracted to dragons, but not sexually. I think they are great and sometimes play with the idea of being my dragon.

Bad Habits
I am a: Artist
Commissions: Open

Post by Bad Habits » October 25th, 2017, 8:51 pm

Featherkisses

Post by Featherkisses » November 12th, 2017, 10:21 pm

Somewhat.
I mean yes, I have had sexual thoughts about them for sure and wouldn't kick them out of bed, but ... well, birds are best. I need me some feathers to really get going.