Herpy.nu forums are still not fully operational. To stay updated, follow me at https://twitter.com/ValkyrianArts

Land of Elementia- Where Dragons Roam Free (NSFW)

Dwelve into the dark and shrouded parts of role-play with a pink twist? This is the place for you.
Zephyr

Re: Land of Elementia- Where Dragons Roam Free (NSFW)

Post by Zephyr » August 29th, 2017, 11:36 am

Latest post of the previous page:

Vala stayed in her new cave for as long as she was able. The screams of the dying snake dragon rang through her small hiding place and she dug in a little more, or at least felt like she was. Her eyes remained locked onto the entrance waiting for her moment to come and when it did she acted quickly. A head poked up, looking into the cave directly at her. The last Snake dragon find her, its forms clambering over the stone to reach her. Vala's' mouth opened and she unleashed a blast of flame directly at the beasts chest. It seems to spring back as the force threw it into the forest. It screamed and shrieked as it rolled into the dirt trying to extinguish the flames.

jakethedragon1999
I am a: Author

Post by jakethedragon1999 » August 30th, 2017, 12:29 am

Nearly making it there he was thrown off track as a huge shape hurled from the side. A fire trail followed behind them. He stepped back and noticed it was the final snake dragon smashing into a tree. It was trying to put the fire out by rolling around. Even though they were technically dragons, the snake part of them didn't allow them to be fully fireproof. As the snake dragon was putting out the flames consuming his body, Jakaar stumbled over to it and grabbed it's throat. He squeezed hard as much as he could. As the snake dragon struggled for air, he kicked a leg into Jakaar's stomach. A gush of blood dropped to the ground. Jakaar screamed in pain, nearly going blind for a second from the pain. However, it also made him grip the creature harder to where it's neck broke and it died instantly. As the flames over the body began to consume it Jakaar fell over to breathe. He surely was about to die right there. His stomach was still bleeding badly, he could hear the dragoness nearby hiding. As much as he wanted to stay conscience, he slowly began to fade to black. His heartbeat getting slower and slower...

(FYI: I did not die, I am still alive and in the RP in case anyone get's confused.)
If you want to be average do what other people do. If you want to be awesome do what no one else does.

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » August 30th, 2017, 12:42 am

(Damn, you are making me remember one of Saber stories with all of the arc. Shall i go in, or do you still have more planned?)
The dragon that inhabited my soul left and now it watches over me.

jakethedragon1999

Post by jakethedragon1999 » August 30th, 2017, 10:13 am

(Wait for Zephyr to reply. We will make the move back to you guys soon most likely. But I want to see what she replies.)
If you want to be average do what other people do. If you want to be awesome do what no one else does.

Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

Post by Aracth'nil » August 30th, 2017, 1:01 pm

(Sorry for my absence - been busy with life and school and so on)
Somewhere in the back of his head, he felt as if someone had roared. Someone familiar. Not Vala, she wasn't the one he had felt like he had heard. Someone familiar he couldn't quite get at. Malyra was safe; she was just downstairs. Valadir was next to him.
"I feel like someone might be in trouble - I can't shake the feeling for some reason."
He paced out of the building and flew around a bit to calm his mind, and to see if there was anything different since he had last been out.
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » August 30th, 2017, 1:45 pm

Valadir looked at him confused.
"Odd..."
While he went away, he couldn't help but come after him, only to stop when he took the skies.
"Do tell me if you find her!", although he was unsure if his companion heard him.
Then he came back inside to the relative tranquility of the inn to stand guard if she ever came back. Little time after, when looking at that wooden dragon again, he came to ask himself if that new guy that had appeared not too long ago was the same dark red figure that he saw in the woods in the morning of their second day of expedition.

Sarumabi

Post by Sarumabi » August 30th, 2017, 5:44 pm

Malyra coiled like a soft wind around the remaining being. She was very uncomfortable with this strange environment that she was in. It had the feel of something very unfamiliar and she didn't like unfamiliar things. Thinking about the situation she got herself into, she realized she had grown to trust these strange beings. Maybe she would stay with them for awhile she thought. Hearing that other being scream though unnerved her as she coiled around the other beings legs harder.

Her mind raced as it tried to comprehend everything that was happening. First, those 3 beings popped up fron nowhere on her turf. Then, she decided to follow them which took them here. After, IT showed up then left for some reason. Then there was the mysterious rock filled with goop. Oh how she hated the goop. It scared her. It felt so weird. (I may have to leave the rp for a a long time. I MAY come back maybe once a month but I'm going on a trip where I won't have access to my phone and computer. I'm sorry. I will post when I can but from next Tuesday start skipping my turn.)
There ain't no rest for the wicked.

Zephyr

Post by Zephyr » September 2nd, 2017, 7:11 pm

Vala waited in her cave for what seemed like hours. After she had blasted the snake-dragon back she assumed the other one had struck, the black and red one. She heard cried out pain and the screeches of death before it all fell deathly quite. She crouched back, ready to send out another jet of flame for whoever found her and tried to climb in after her, but no one did and she waited. Finally she had enough, her body was hurting from being cornered in the cave and she found the suspense worse than the act. Vala pulled herself to her feet and crawled to the entrance.

She swung her head out a couple times, ready for it to get grabbed or for a monster to be waiting on the cliff wall next to the entrance, when no one once she jumped off the entrance onto the forest floor, where her reset paw exploded in pain and her leg collapsed. She fell onto her side but managed at least to avoid landing on her wing again. She stood, keeping a little weight on her aching paw as possible before limping forward. She savored the silence after the noise of the chase,and the screams of her killers. As she moved, trying to find some way up the ridge she was hiding in, she spotted a blackness in the forest, streaked with red. Curious she approached only to back away as she came across the black and red dragon who tried to kill her.

She found the cut to his belly and realized he wouldn't last much longer, blood was pooling around him and he still hadn't reacted to her, he was probably never going to wake up. She stepped back eager to move onto her next task but hesitated. She glanced around her, looking to her injured form then back to his. If she did help him he'd just attack her and she doubted she'd be able to hold him off for very long. She shouldn't help him but at the same time she couldn't just let someone else die. And if she left his blood would be on her paw as she saw it. She looked around anxiously as if someone else would come out of the thick brush and tell her to go they would take care of this. When no one appeared she hung her head and tore a couple of the large, thick leaves from nearby trees, she pressed them against the dragons bleeding belly, looking to stem the flow while she scanned for a rock big enough.

jakethedragon1999

Post by jakethedragon1999 » September 3rd, 2017, 12:14 am

(Since I am gonna be blacked out for a while, until a better time to wake up, feel free to continue Zephyr.)

64Dragonheart64

Post by 64Dragonheart64 » September 4th, 2017, 3:17 am

It wasn't until he felt something on one of his legs that he noticed Malyra holding on to him. He petted and hugged her a bit while he wondered about the fate of her companion, and if Aracth'nil had encountered what he was looking for.
Nevertheless, he couldn't go and help him find her. After all, what if he went and the native followed him, only for her to return and find no one? If she was wounded, that would be very inconvenient.
(Little idea on what to do in this position)

Zephyr

Post by Zephyr » September 4th, 2017, 3:19 am

Vala spent the next hour gathering up vines from around the forest, searching for large, strong ones that were hard for her to break. She used the first of these to bind the bloodstained leaves to the dragons belly, holding them in place while she did her work. While her contraption was slowing the bleed it hadn't stopped it. She continues to gather up more vines. These went to try a secure the dragons claws and legs together, hold his wings down and keep his muzzle shut while allowing for breathing. She didn't know if they would hold but she just needed them to slow him down when this next part went poorly.

After he was as secure as he'd ever be Vala lifted the large flat rock she had gathered from the ridge side. It was long enough to cover the entire dragon and she spent several minutes breaking it into a manageable chunk. The while thing was large hunk of iron which she dragged next to the dragon, propping it up right next to his exposed belly. She glanced around for a couple moments for any other bad plans to spring to life, when none came to mind she acted. Her maw opened and a wash of flame licked at the surface of the metal, it quickly took on a red glow and grew hotter and hotter. Vala spent several minutes heating the metal before moving in one quick moment. She tore of the leave bandages and pressed the burning metal against his belly. There was popping and hissing as the heat seared the dragons scales and flesh, burning the wound closed. Vala let out a gasp of pain as she pressed in with the other side, the heat burning her paws although not nearly as her pursuer.

Aracth'nil
I am a: Lurker

Post by Aracth'nil » September 4th, 2017, 8:55 am

(Do I come find you Vala?)
Aracth'nil flew over the forest, looking for anything out of the ordinary. He once thought he had spotted something - but on closer inspection it had turned out to be just where he had camped with the others the week before. He turned and headed towards the mountains, to see if she was still there.
People are like dragons. They can be dangerous, but they can be friendly. But whatever you are, take flight into the blue abyss of endless possibility!

jakethedragon1999

Post by jakethedragon1999 » September 4th, 2017, 5:49 pm

Jakaar at first was slowly easing into consciousness feeling his sight return to him. He was feeling lightheaded yet had a heavy head weighing him down. That feeling went away very quickly. A burning sensation began to strike hard at his wound. He muffled a groan in agony and tried to move away but he was immobilized. He was tied down with vines wrapped around his body. In a normal situation he would've been able to break them without a second thought. Yet with all the blood loss now he was very weak and very much in pain.

After a few seconds the pain started to die down. The open wound that was exposing the flesh that wasn't fireproof began to get cauterized and soon began a charred seal over his stomach. The outerskin began to do its job and block the fire from burning him. It began to die down and steam.

Jakaars breathing began to be more steady. He was still weak but at least his wound was closed. He was able to turn his head slightly and notice the dragoness was there pushing the flame on his stomach. She saved him.

Maybe she wasn't as weak as he thought. Perhaps she is stronger than he is in some ways. He looked at her trying to let her know he was no longer interested in eating her. He noticed she was wounded and knew he could help her. While it would be hard he could fly her back to where those others where. Maybe they could help her better than he could. As soon as she freed him he would try to get her to let him carry her to her home. It was the least he could do.