Herpy.nu is now closed and archived - will be replaced by something new and better.

Herpy has had a good 13 year run and will never be forgotten for those of us who experienced it. Sadly the site is today unappealing and is no longer fit for the audience of 2018. The gallery will remain operational until further notice. You can follow me on Twitter for further developments. We also have a Discord server which has become the heart of the community. If you wish to join it, send me a PM over Twitter.

Kind regards,
Valcyrie

May as well write a little something.

Introduce yourself and get involved with the community!
Zan'theros
I am a: Author
Commissions: Open

May as well write a little something.

Post by Zan'theros » July 27th, 2016, 3:42 pm

In all honesty I don't know if I'm going to spend a lot of time here. I know I'm not exactly the most popular guy around. But that doesn't mean I'm not willing to start fresh, especially since I owe this site and its community so much. I wouldn't have any of the blessings in my life were it not for Herpy. Not to mention I've been a part of it for three years, so I feel like this place has become part of my identity.
Within thyself is the potential for many great and miraculous things.
You just need to take the time to discover how to perform them.

Spikynator

Re: May as well write a little something.

Post by Spikynator » July 28th, 2016, 3:49 pm

Hello, Zan! ^w^

Welcome to the new Herpy, I suppose. Hopefully, you get to meet new friends and enjoy your stay here!

Stay well, buddy! Here is Spikynator in case you need me. ^w^
Rawr rawr!! :3

The Unnamed

Post by The Unnamed » July 27th, 2017, 12:33 am

Zan'theros wrote:In all honesty I don't know if I'm going to spend a lot of time here. I know I'm not exactly the most popular guy around. But that doesn't mean I'm not willing to start fresh, especially since I owe this site and its community so much. I wouldn't have any of the blessings in my life were it not for Herpy. Not to mention I've been a part of it for three years, so I feel like this place has become part of my identity.
You could put the Herpy Vetaran Status in your profile. You would well deserve it. :)
I am the Unnamed,roaming this here earth,transcending time and age,searching for a purpose, a reason to be,to exist.

Valcyrie
Site Admin
I am a: Author
Commissions: Temporarily closed

Post by Valcyrie » July 27th, 2017, 1:22 am

A veteran status he should have. But I dont think that option was available when he created his account here x3
Avatar by Semura. Signature by me and Ember.

The Unnamed

Post by The Unnamed » July 28th, 2017, 2:39 am

Valcyrie wrote:A veteran status he should have. But I dont think that option was available when he created his account here x3

But can't he actually change it right now in the user pannel???
I am the Unnamed,roaming this here earth,transcending time and age,searching for a purpose, a reason to be,to exist.